It’s easy to book driving lessons in Peterborough, just use one of these options to get in touch.
- Go to our homepage and enter your postcode to check out our prices
- Complete the contact form by clicking 'Please Call Me' and we’ll call you back
- Give us a call us free from any UK landline or mobile on 0800 316 3633
- Message us on our Around the Bend Facebook page
- Chat now using the ‘Let’s Talk’ bar below
Around the Bend offers:
- High quality driving lessons
- First time pass rate 30% better than the industry average
- Friendly, relaxed and patient driver training
- A superb 4.8/5 star rating on Facebook and Review Centre
- More than 350 five star reviews – with more every month
- Some of the best beginner offers and hourly rates around
- Semi-intensive and fast pass courses
- Instructors who are rigorously vetted and licenced by the DVSA
- Flexible lessons at times and places to suit you
- A hassle-free theory and practical test booking service
- Training for the trailer towing test
- Training for company car and van drivers
- Approved Driver Instructor (ADI) training
Become a Driving Instructor in Peterborough
There are many reasons why people to choose to become driving instructors. You get to be your own boss; you can choose how you split your work and social time; you can have an attractive and secure income; you get to teach a valuable life skill; you meet lots of new people etc. If some or all these benefits appeal to you then Around the Bend will be happy to help you train to become a driving instructor as well.
We are one of the UK’s leading driving schools with a national network of over 100 happy and busy driver trainers. We also provide a unique and low cost Approved Driving Instructor (ADI) training course because, unlike other companies, we pay half of your training fees – upfront and with no strings attached. With most ADI training providers, you could expect to pay £2,000 or more for your course. With Around the Bend, the same will cost you just £749.
You don’t need any previous experience or qualifications. We will guide you step by step through the whole qualification programme using our specialist ADI training knowledge and expertise, and provide all the support you’ll require to pass your Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3 exams. You will also get a guaranteed job offer with Around the Bend once you have completed your training. So, you could be just months away from starting an exciting, fun and extremely rewarding new career as a professional driver trainer – with the full back-up and support of Around the Bend.
If you meet these criteria you can start training immediately:
- Are over 21 and have held a full UK driving licence for at least 3 years
- You currently have less than 6 penalty points
- You will pass an enhanced Criminal Record check
Click HERE to visit our Driving Instructor training website.
Click HERE to download our FREE Driving Instructor training and career guide