Booking driving lessons in Preston couldn’t be easier. Here is how you can get in touch:
- Call us free from any mobile or UK landline on 0800 316 3633
- Chat with us live using the ‘Let’s Talk’ bar below
- Complete the contact form by clicking 'Please Call Me' and we’ll get back to you
- Visit our homepage and enter your postcode to check out prices in your area
- Message us on our Facebook page
Around the Bend offers:
- First class one to one driving lessons
- Consistently 30% higher first time pass rates
- Patient, relaxed and friendly driver training
- 4.8/5 star Facebook and Review Centre ratings
- More than 350 five star reviews
- Fantastic hourly rates and beginner offers
- Fast pass driving courses
- DVSA vetted and licenced instructors
- Pick up from work, college or home
- Queue buster test booking service
- Training for towing trailers
- Company and fleet driver training
- Training to become a Driver Instructor
Train to be a Driving Instructor in Preston
Want to be your own boss? Choose the hours your work? Earn an attractive and secure income? Then why not train to be a driving instructor with Around the Bend. If you do, you will be joining a national network of over 100 happy and busy instructors. You too will then be able to enjoy the same rewards they get from being supported by one of the UK’s leading driving schools.
Our specialist Approved Driving Instructor training courses take you step by step through the exam preparation and qualification stages and contain all the knowledge, resources and expertise you will need to pass your ADI exams. Furthermore, unlike any other training provider, we pay 50% of your training fees upfront – so you can pay as little as £749 for your full ADI training (saving you a £1,000 or more compared to other training courses).
At the end of your course, you can also look forward to working straightaway as an Around the Bend instructor as part of our job guarantee programme. So within just months of starting your course, you could be teaching students in Preston and on the way to earning a full-time income of around £30k per annum. You’ll also be getting huge job satisfaction from teaching an essential life skill.
You can start training immediately if you meet these criteria. No experience or qualifications needed:
- Are over 21 and have held a full UK driving licence for at least 3 years
- You currently have less than 6 penalty points
- You will pass an enhanced Criminal Record check
Click HERE to visit our Driving Instructor training website.
Click HERE to download our FREE Driving Instructor training and career guide.